In order to securely and confidentially erase and dispose of the information assets entrusted to us, MAMORU Singapore has established an information security policy for enforcing the following objectives. In order to fully understand the current topic and continually maintain and improve security, all employees engaged in data security are requested to be thoroughly aware of and adhere to information security and the manuals provided.
- The information assets entrusted to us by our customers are of the utmost importance. Because it is our business to safely and securely dispose of these information assets, our staff works together to operate our security systems with a focus on maintenance and improvement.
- A company’s information assets are an important part of its business operations. We will work at protecting the corporation from all threats inside and out, and do our best to secure the continuation of its business and maintain its trust.
- Recognizing that even a slight information leak can be dangerous to a corporation, we are constantly working to improve our security protection measures. We also provide continual education and training in order to appropriately apply these measures.
- Information protection measures are based in risk assessment. After establishing proper risk evaluation standards, definitions, and revisions, we will devise and employ the measures you demand.
- Receiving the customers’ complete trust on information security is directly connected to increasing customer satisfaction. We believe this is essential to building a strong brand image and, thus, continue to do our best.
- To make sure our customers’ information assets are not disclosed to any third party either intentionally or by accident
- To make possible the delivery of services whenever the customer finds necessary
- To continually enforce measures against theft or other unfair practices
- To draw out plans for continuing operations in the event of a disaster or other large scale accident
- To continually carry out information security education
- To report on accidents, weak points, and violations of information security
OBSERVING LAWS AND OFFICIAL COMPANY REGULATIONS
All company employees must comply with the laws and official company regulations concerning information security. In the event an employee violates said regulations or other regulations concerning information security, disciplinary action according to employment rules may become necessary.