Computer Destruction Service
IF SECURITY IS YOUR FIRST PRIORITY, MAMORUʼ S COMPUTER DISPOSAL SERVICE IS FOR YOU!
MAMORU computer disposal draws a line between simple data erasure for the purpose of reselling or reusing the computer.
We are a data security service specializing in confidential disposal.
Process of disposal
Our dedicated staff (regular employees) who received training visit your office for pickup.
Materials are carried by vehicles as secure as cash transport cars. With GPS on-board, our vehicles can be tracked if unexpected accidents occur.
The materials are carried in to the confidential disposing center with strict control over when entering and leaving the facility.
Materials are thrown directly into the crushing machine to erase completely and confidentially at the disposing facility. After being crushed they are separated by the wind-driven sorting machine into papers and impurities.
Papers that are left after the crushing process are recycled and then reborn as copy papers, etc.
After the confidential disposal is completed, a certificate for disposal and deletion of confidential documents is issued based on the trail taken at the time of pickup.
1. THE DIFFERENCE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR COLLECTION SERVICES!
- From the urban-type office to server rooms, for spaces where there are no spare rooms to gather unwanted computers, we have a prepared a flexible collecting service.
- Our one-stop service provides collection of all peripheral items, not even leaving one LAN cable behind. At the same time, if storage media or devices become unnecessary, we will dispose of them using our specialized devices.
- Our staff versed in office environments conduce swift, efficient daily collections of confidential and stored documents. This reduces the burden of your daily operations offering an added benefit.
2. SECURE TRANSPORTATION!
- Using our exclusive steel cabinet-shaped container, computers and peripheral items are collected and stored thoroughly.
- Even our staff cannot open the containers once they are locked, allowing us to maintain strict internal leakage protection during transportation.
- Straight from the customer to our confidential disposal facility, computers are carried in our own personal vehicle equivalent of armored cash cars, thereby preventing robbery before it happens.
3. THE SECURITY LEVEL AT THE CONFIDENTIAL DISPOSAL FACILITY IS LIKE NO OTHER!
- The MAMORU final centre is an specialized plant for disposing various media including documents.
- The security system of this facility has installed complete internal leakage prevention measures as well as protection against external invasion.
4. OUR LEVEL OF THOROUGHNESS FOR CONFIDENTIAL DISPOSAL IS DIFFERENT FROM THE REST!
- If there is a memory card left in the slot, we take it out and crush it into pieces.
- For complete confidential disposal, we crush all of the internal boards, ensuring there will be no memory left behind.
- Hard disk itself and the platter (magnetic disk) inside will be crushed into pieces, making restoration 100% impossible.
5.THE RELIABILITY OF THE WARRANTY IS LIKE NO OTHER!
- Similar to confidential document disposal, we will issue a certificate of confidential erasure and disposal upon completion.
- Desktop PC
- Including Desktop PC/Keyboard/Mouse/Display/Supply cable/Connecting cord *one of each materials
- Notebook PC
- Notebook PC/Supply cable with AC adapter *one of each materials
- Rack mount or Tower server with connecting cord
- Erasing/Degaussing+Physical destruction/Physical destruction
- Mobile Phone
- Mobile / Supply cable with AC adapter
- Media Drive
- MO,DAT,DVD,CD except HDD
- Spare Battery
- Up to A3
- Additional Display
- Display/Mouse/Keyboard *one of each materials
- Multifunction Machine
Six features of MAMORU:
1. Effective and Efficient
Customers do not need to separate the documents into clear folders, remove the staples, clips and binders as we take EVERYTHING together.
To enable you to have more time at hand.
2. Preventive measure
MAMORU simulates all potential risks of leakage and take measures to avoid them. Regular audit to ensure security.
3. Certification for disposal
Mamoru will issue a certification of disposal & Eco Club report stating the degree of contribution to our mother nature.
4. Disposal All the devices
Mamoru can help you with the disposal of computers, hard disk, servers and other media.
We ensure 100% destruction of the data.
5. Under one roof
Mamoru ensures the security by operating everything, from pickups, transportation and destructions.
6. Swift and safe operation
Upon collection, all confidential information and data would be disposed within 3 working days.
This is to protect our customers’ confidential information.
Trained staff ( in information security management)
Only our regular employees who received security training and passed the security test visit for pickup.
Secure disposal boxes
Confidential documents are always picked up with our protection tool.
It prevents any risks of leakage during transportation such as scattering of the content due to the damage of cardboard boxes.
Vehicles with GPS on-board
Materials are carried by vehicles as secure as cash transport cars.
With GPS on-board, our vehicles can be tracked at unexpected accidents.
After picking up our system traces all the processes from pickup to completion of the disposal.
Entering and leaving the Final Center, a confidential disposing facility, is strictly and thoroughly controlled with surveillance cameras that watch the entrance 24/7.
Swift and safe disposal
Documents carried in to the facility are confidentially disposed immediately without being piled up. Typical recycling facilities carelessly handle collected documents, but MAMORU never allows the documents to be seen by anyone until right before the disposal process.
Certification and report
A certificate for disposal and deletion of confidential documents is issued based on the trail taken at the time of pickup
We also issue an Eco Club report stating the degree of contribution to recycling.
It is available to be used as corporate philanthropy for environment.